Thanks MAC

Received MAC Mailer by post... There was a lovely welcome treat for bearer of this mailer. Thanks MAC for the generous try-out!

Present this mailer and receive a Backstage Essential - MAC FIX+ Skin Refresher Mist free... NO PURCHASE REQUIRED.

MAC Fix+ Skin Refresher Mist - An aqua-spritz of vitamin and minerals, infused with a calm-the-skin blend of green tea, chamomile and cucumber.

• radiance, finishes makeup and spray it on and the skin drinks it up

And I redeemed mine a couple of days ago... I used it as a finishing mist for my make-up as well as sprayed on my face to prevent it from dehydrating...

This lovely Fix-er works well on my skin! I love this soothing mist that will refresh my skin and gives moisture to my skin. Thumbs up for the fresh scent too :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA