The Housemaid Preview Screening

I won a pair of tickets to The Housemaid from xinmsn.com. As usual, Baby & I went for the preview screening...

--- Posters of 'The Housemaid' (Korean: 하녀 ; Translate : Ha-nyeo) ---

This movie has a R21 rating.... A remake of a 1960 classic. 'The Housemaid' is an entirely grown-up erotic thriller about a maid working for a wealthy family. Her subservience to the family which includes making herself sexually available for the Master... This movie depicts the ugly side of humanity.

Rating: 2.5/5

I feel that 'The Housemaid' was not a thriller at all but more to an ordinary tale of adultery and I am disappointed that this movie does not live up to its thriller trailer. Honestly, this film is pretty dull...

The bizarre epilogue was so bewildering that I am really no idea what the point of the film was after all. 'The Housemaid' leaves me a feeling of unsatisfaction.

Nevertheless, I still want to thank xinmsn.com for selecting me as one of the winners! The premiere date is on the 11/November

***pixs courtesy by Google search***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA