Happy Birthday Mommy

Baby drove my parents & I to Victoria Peak - Orchard Central... We had Dim Sum brunch for Mommy's birthday celebration.... We ordered a couple of Dim Sum dishes and Fried Ee Mee... Oops! I forgotten to take a picture for the noodles... Pardon me :(

As Baby mentioned to the staff there that the noodles is meant for Mommy as a longevity noodles (shou Mian) for her birthday... Victoria Peak served us a serving of 4 Longevity Buns (shou tao) as a form of gift for Mommy. They were so sweet to make this special arangement for us... Thanks Victoria Peak!

They taste GREAT! Soft dough with yummy Lotus Seed filling... Thanks Baby for making time for this celebration with me and wonderful & heart-warming brunch treat...

After the brunch, we brought Mommy around the shopping malls to pick her gift... Finally, she set her eyes on this classy Carlo Rino Bag... So I got it for as her birthday gift...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY... I LOVE YOU ALWAYS & FOREVER :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA