ONE TOPSHOP / TOPMAN Party @ Ion Orchard

Cheryl sent me a sms of the flash entry to the Topshop/Topman 1st Birthday Bash @ ION... Thanks Babe!!! This celebration was held at Level 8 - Carpark of ION. I love this innovation venue! I was pretty surprised to know that they actually held that party event at carpark itself... Spacious but kinda of 'hot'... Luckily, there were alot of cooler fans in the premises to cool oursleves down while party-ing. Maybe this makes the 'FUN' even more worthwhile...
---------------------------------------------------
Creative idea for party-animal people... Sound fun! Yeah... It was terrific!
Took some pixs before we started our party-ing...

Hand-held fans were handed to us... once we entered the party premise... Thanks, I love it loads! Look stylish yet practical (can use it to fan ourselves hahaha)

Free cans of Coke Zero and bottles of mineral water were prepared for all guests in the house... to quench our thirst. I had some mini chocolate bars too... Love the ambience, the people there were so friendly and fun-loving.

Beside the free flow of drinks... Unlimited servings from Frolick Yogurt was available too... I had peach flavour with colourful marshmallows + a free Frolick button (read as i am a boot licker... hahaha) too.

My friends and I enjoyed ourselves very much there.. Looking forward to Topshop & Topman 2nd year's Bash @ ION next year (^^)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA