Thanks MG

I am so lucky to be selected to win the BAPE Store "Singapore Camo' tee worth SGD119 . Congrats to the other 39 lucky Facebook fans... Received a call from The Mandarin Gallery Concierge Team about my winning and the collection of my prize. I am over the moon... Thanks MG!

This is how the tee look like (pic from MG FB Page) The design is simple with the signature logo with Camo wordings... Thumbs up!
Went over to MG with Baby to collect the tee... Unfortunately, all the sizes were fully redeemed... Left the size L & XL only... No more smaller sizes for me :( So I got size L for my baby instead. He was dang happy cos he always has a soft spot for this brand...
--------------------------------------------------------
This is how the actual tee look like...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA