My latest Loot from MAC Venomous Villains Collection

Missed the launch - The MAC Venomous Villains Collection last Friday @ Isetan Scotts :(

Yesterday, Baby & I made a trip down to Isetan Scotts to get my desire items from the collection... WTH @_@ ALL SOLD OUT LIAO... Sigh!

These are the items that I want to get for myself...


EVIL QUEEN SERIES

Powder Powder : Oh So Fair – Clean Pink with Gold Pearl
Lip Gloss : Strange Potion – Soft coral pink
CRUELLA DE VIL SERIES
Lip Gloss : Devilishly Stylish – Light Nude with Gold Pearl
-------------------------------------------------
Ended up, I only got one item from the MALEFICENT SERIES...

Beauty Powder : Briar Rose – Soft Violet Pink with Pearl
~Close-up shots... taken from the actual item~

I love my loot! Thanks Baby for getting for me... MUAKS!!!

** Pixs courtesy by Google search **

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA