Gifts from Tony Moly

Joanne's Korean Client - Rachel came to Singapore to visit her... She helped us to get some stuffy from Tony Moly in Korea... Yippie! Thanks so much for the gifts... These were the items she got for me from Korea :)


Let me introduce my latest love from Tony Moly - Shimmer Marble Duo Blusher

Egg-pore Shiny Skin Soap - Effective pore purifying product that clears out blackheads and impurities with egg... What I love most is the PACKAGING... I can't take my eyes off it :)


Just like a REAL EGG... I love the fragrance, it is sooo nice and simply 'heart' it...

Freebies from Tony Moly (^^)

Expert Triple BB Cream - SPF45, PA+++, 2 sachets of Dual Effect Sleeping Pack (Instense Repair) - Concentrated Skin Repairing System with Good Sleep Mechanism Technology Whitening & Anti Wrinkle Functional Formulation and a Vitamin Essence Mask Sheet.

'Kamsamida' Rachel...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA