My beauty toy

Thanks Baby for getting this beauty toy for me... Nothing expensive, just a small thought and token from him... I appreciate loads!

I am a BIG fan of BB cream... I believe most of us know that BB cream will clog pores if we do not cleanse our face well or clean enough.... Being a BB cream lover, I will take an extra step to ensure my face is well-cleanse each time...

This handy beauty fix - Cleansing pad is made of silicon rubber.. It will help to cleanse the face more thoroughly than using just bare hands.

Here you go.. I am preparing myself to use it soon... Little things still do their parts well. This is my kind of way to save money on beauty fixs... Afforable yet efficient!

Comments

Lynn Koh said…
I have that too! but design abit diff, been using it for quite awhile lor.. hees...
Really... Kel-ling got this got me while shopping @ Daiso.

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA