Legend of the Fist: The Return of Chen Zhen Preview Screening

I won a pair of tickets to Legend of the Fist: The Return of Chen Zhen from omydotsg. My blog entry is selected by omy.sg for the Gala Premiere... Over the moon = ME (^^). Baby & I went for this exclusive screening of Legend of the Fist : the Return of Chen Zhen which is directed by Andrew Lau from 'Internal Affairs' and stars Donnie Yen, Anthony Wong and Shu Qi.

A series of Legend of the Fist: The Return of Chen Zhen posters. Have a pleasant viewing :) One thing I can't deny... At the age of 47, Donnie Yen is still looking good and keeping his body shape well... OM! I think he got 'Peter Pan Disease' (He seems like he never age at all) Haha!

Legend of the Fist: the Return of Chen Zhen is indeed a martial arts epic... Donnie Yen's method acting is really good and he holds his name well in Asia too... This film practically will be a mega-hit at the local box office. The chemistry between Donnie Yen and Shu Qi was pretty good too... From my point of view, Shu Qi acted quite well in this movie... A good and entertaining popcorn movie for all the Kungfu fans out there...

Rating: 3.5/5

Donnie Yen’s choreography is GREAT and I feel that he is making late Bruce Lee (Forever Icon of Chinese Martial Arts) proud too.

Thanks omy.sg for selecting me as one of the bloggers to get this pair of movie tickets - Legend of the Fist: the Return of Chen Zhen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA