I'M INVITED - Beauty Credit Party

Received an e-mailer from Beauty Credit... for the Korean Mooncake Festival Celebration @ 313 Somerset... Linda was my companion for this event. The respond was good... Nice refreshment spread + friendly staffs... Gotta my membership card too (^^) Thanks Beauty Credit!

Got my 2nd bottle of Coenzyme Q10 Cleansing Water - 280ml @ SGD39.90... Waited for very long time for the stock to be in store... I love this cleansing water to the MAX!!!... The last bottle was worth paying... Effectively cleanse off all my makeup including the eye areas... Thumbs Up! A complete water-type cleansing water. No trace of oil >>>> no sticky feeling at all :) I love the scent too... Coenzyme Q10 Cleansing Water is indeed the Best-selling product in store.

Generous Goodies for all RSVP guests...

Thanks for the invite... Looking forward for more future events from BEAUTY CREDIT!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA