I ♥ SIMPLY RED

Baby & I attended Simply Red Farewell - The Final Tour Concert @ Singapore Indoor Stadium... This British band is Baby's fave... Hope Baby will enjoy the concert as this is my pressie for him... *Happy Birthday Baby Hubby* Can't wait to hear Mick Hucknail's unique and distinctive voice... Simply Red is our all-time fave band ♥
The lead singer - Mick Hucknail is born in 1960... OMG! He is 50 years old now. He aged gracefully and still recognisable for his fiery red curly hair.. Hahaha! Simply Red was formed in 1974... This group is still going strong till to date... Such a pity that they are retiring from the showbiz after 36 years... I still heart them!
They sang additional 2 songs after the encore from the audience... Was indeed a sing-along and wildest night for all the audience (included Baby & myself). A sweet nostalgia nite for me!

For those who missed this FINAL TOUR CONCERT by SIMPLY RED... You can still get the 'LIVE' audio recording of the whole concert thru this webbie - www.simfylive.com/simply-red/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA