Luxasia Beauty Bazaar

Never been to Luxasia sales before... This is my first... My baby sent me there... to get my buys... Thanks Baby! My Baby is also a fragrance freak... He did his hauls with me... See what we got during the sales...


Baby's loot - Davidoff Adventure - Traveler Essentials
Natural Spray - 30ml
After Shave Balm - 20ml
Body & Hair Shampoo - 20ml

Baby's loot - Vera Wang (For Men) : Hair & Body Wash - 200ml, My Loots - Guerlain KissKiss Pearl Gloss - #shade : Crystal Pearl & Champagne Pearl... Jurlique - Balancing Cleansing Lotion - 200ml.

My fave loot - Stella McCartney Parfums Box - Stella in Two : Stella in Two Moisturising Body Milk - 50ml & Stella in Two Peony Natural Spray - 75ml

Salvatore Ferragamo - incanto charms - 50ml

Salvatore Ferragamo - F for Facinating Night - 30ml

A lot Homme freebies I received from the cashier :) * Mini gifts with purchase*

- Quiksilver : Inter Parfum - 2ml vial x 2packs

- Aigner Pour Homme Vial 1.5ml x 6 pcs

- JOOP! GO Soothing After Shave Balm 75ml x 2

- JOOP! JUMP Tonic Hair & Body Shampoo 50ml

- JOOP! JUMP Vial 1.2ml x 5 pcs

- JOOP! GO Vial 1.2ml

- JOOP! Homme Shower Gel 50ml

* OMG!! So many items that I can put all these into a gift box and give this as a pressie for my Baby * Heehee!!

I fulfilled my buying desire during the Luxasia Beauty Bazaar Sale... The total damage was $193. *Happy Me*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA