L'Officiel Facebook Promo

I responded to L'Officiel facebook Promo... Be the 1st 50 people to purchase the August issue via their webbie... So I did mine...

Received this notification letter via snail mail that I won the spa treatment.... Gosh! I am the first 50 people to purchase the L'Officiel Singapore online... I was awarded - 1 complimentary session of Revital Eye Luxx worth $85.00 @ Porcelain The Face Spa.

This treatment is suitable for all skin type and target the problems include puffiness, dark circles, eye bags and fine lines around the eye area...

I love pampering my tired eyes with wonderful massage to relax my eyes after a hard day @ work....

Thanks L'Officiel & Porcelain The Face Spa for the wonderful voucher... I will make my appointment soon in Sept...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA