I love my loots

Went to my FIRST Prestige Sales with Joanne after work... The location is pretty far from our workplace... Lynn & Louie were there too... She bot alot of loots from Paul & Joe - Cleansing Milk, Face Serum, Lip Gloss & Eye-shadow... Her damage was SGD100+... I think so... Hahaha... Upon reaching the warehouse-like sales venue... Was rather crowded... Browsing for good deals for half hour... Finally got my loots... from the sales... The waiting time for the check-out was the killer... Took us another 30mins to queue...

My loots for the day! Got another Light Cleansing Milk - 250ml... Pretty cheap for a decent daily skincare regime... I am a big user of Cleansing Milk for my daily make-up... BFF helped me to get the Light Cleansing Milk during the Prestige Sales in April... I finished few days ago... Just in time to replenish... This sales came just at the right time...Haha! I love the texture of the gel-ish clear milk... My skin feel soft after use... Love it loads!

I am a big user of Eye make-up remover too... Got this Paul & Joe Eye&Lip Make-up Remover for 100ml... Heard some raves about this remover... decided to try it for myself...

Fragrance from Moschino : Hippy Fizz - 30ml... Love the signature bottle of Moschino...and the color of the bottle brighten up my day... Very cheerful feeling :)

Got another fragrance from gapbody : Lavender Tea - 100ml. It is insane cheap... Can't believe the price when I saw it.... Totally MADNESS!!!!

Smooth and Bluesy... Lavender softly blendes the comfy vanilla and green tea... Very light... suitable for casual use...

Got these 2 fragrance from Banana Republic for myself & my Baby.. Love the magnetic wooden packaging to the bits...
The squarish wooden box is for MAN / HOMME - CORDOVAN - 50ml... While mine is an oval shape... written for WOMAN / FEMME - MALACHITE - 50ml... The prices for this two vintage looking fragrances were insane cheap... Think the manufacture price for the wooden package is higher than what I paid for both fragrance during the sales.... Hahaha... What a steal!
Baby reached the venue and waited for me for almost 30mins in the car while I was queue-ing to make my payment... Luckily, like I always say my Baby is a patient guy... He just waited patiently without any grumble....

F.I.N.A.L.L.Y! I stepped out the premise with my purchase... I am very happy with my loots... My total damage was SGD67... The sales was very economical... But the most turn-off is the QUEUE... I supposed. Listen up, folks... The prestige sales is definitely a worth-going event... As like I always say - GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA