Eyebrow Waxing at Pink Parlour

Thanks to Herworld X Pink Parlour for the eyebrow waxing promotion. Now at $8 till 30th Sept '2010. Usual price at $18.
--------------------------------
" Soft wax, or strip wax, is used to shape and neaten eyebrows. It is a relatively quick process, lasting about 20 minutes from consultation with the eyebrow waxing technician down to the actual waxing process. Products from Australian brand Caron are used for all waxing procedures and post-wax care at Pink Parlour. "
---------------------------------------------
Joanne & I headed to the Marina Square branch after our work... This outlet was pretty small, but cosy. The eyebrow waxing technician was very friendly and she check my eyebrow bone structure and discussed with me and told me the steps that she will be doing for this brow waxing... Pretty in detail.. *I LIKE*
------------------------------------
My brows were cleansed... Warm wax was applied carefully on the brow area. I felt the hot sensation on my brow for a few seconds and she used the waxing linen strips to yanked off the hair quickly & steadily. I am not used to it in the beginning cos is my first time doing waxing... Tweezer was used in this session to removed the tiny hairs... Lastly, Tea Tree soothing lotion was applied to calm the skin, redness and to remove the excess wax residue. Just a merely 15-20 minutes waxing session to look good!
To enjoy a brow waxing session at only $8, simply make an appointment with Pink Parlour. Pamper yourself just like a princess...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA