Being WOMAN

Received my Being WOMAN membership card and welcome letter via snail mail... Thanks Touche! With this membership card, I am entitled to exclusive privileges and perks and of course great shopping discounts as well... All I have to do... is to flash the card at any participating merchants to enjoy special deals.... OMG!! I love the mini key chain alike membership card to the bits... Look so stylish and I am proud to own one...
Oh yes! What's more... I am entitled to the womanly gift and some welcome vouchers... All I need is to redeem them @ Touche - Bugis.. with my membership card & the welcome letter...

Thanks Being WOMAN & Touche for inviting me to join the Being WOMAN membership enrolment... Appreciate your kind gesture...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA