Thanks Sunsilk!!!

Being selected one of the 3 finalists for the Sunsilk Challenge... I have also won $200 St Gregory Spa vouchers as well as $100 worth of Sunsilk products. The spa vouchers & products were sent to my office... Total 16 items from Sunsilk were given to me...

Silky Smooth & Manageable Series

Shampoo - 375ml x2, Conditioner - 350ml x2, Hair Treatment - 200ml x2, Protecting Leave On - 120ml x2....
----------------------------------------------
Straight Perfection

Shampoo - 375ml x2, Conditioner - 350ml x2, Protecting Leave On - 120ml x2

---------------------------------------------

Dream Soft & Smooth

Shampoo - 375ml & Conditioner - 350ml

Thanks Sunsilk once again for the wonderful gifts... I can pamper myself with the $200 St.Gregory spa vouchers.... Can't wait for the August issue of Simply Her...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA