PUPA @ ALT - Heeren

Received an alert from PUPA fanpage - Facebook... regarding a complimentary makeover + surprise gift + be a member of PUPA with no purchase required... So I just sms-ing in my details and preferred slot & date for the makeover appointment...
------------------------------------
PUPA counter is located @ ALT Dept. Store in Heeren... The MA from PUPA was very friendly... she helped me to do my fave smokey eyes make-up... Was a full makeover overall... Thanks PUPA for the complimentary makeover..
-------------------------------------
Baby complimented the smokey eyes make-up and my flawless make-up... when he picked me up from Heeren.... I was happy to hear good comments...
Given PUPA big red baggy and Pink Compact Eyeshadow... after my makeover session.... Thanks PUPA once again...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA