Paul & Joe Summer Party @ CDM

Weekend event @ Sentosa.... All of us made our own way to Cafe Del Mar for the Paul & Joe Summer Party... This time round... added a few new friends inside our ladies' circle... They were Baoli, Moon & Wei Wei... and of course the usual 'US' - Lynn, Linda, Joanne & myself...

All of us were among the first 100ppl to arrive CDM's doorstep and all of us earned an exclusive doorgift worth $100 and a complimentary drink in the house...

Once I did my registration, I went for the complimentary makeover that was provided during the event... actually I did some touch-up only... We took turns to do the free makeover...

With the 'FREE DRINK COUPON'. I redeemed a glass of Cranberry Juice.... Took some random pics with all my friends...

We were given our goodies bags @ the end of the event... In the Paul & Joe's bag consisted - Jeanne Arthes BOUM - Yellow - 100ml, Paul & Joe - Cleansing Milk - 25ml, Paul & Joe Lipstick.

Thank Paul & Joe for the exclusive event... Thanks CDM for the wonderful venue for the event that really bring out the feeling of 'SUMMER'... Two thumbs up for CDM!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA