I ♥ Jill Stuart

I fell in love with Jill Stuart eversince BFF got me a lip gloss for my bdae pressie in 2008... During my trip to Taiwan, I got a couple of items from Jill Stuart too... Here you go...
Jill Stuart - Lip Luster - Vintage Metal
Pure lip color with crystal sparkle
---------------------------------------------------
Jill Stuart - Lip Gloss - Honey Suckle
Lip gloss with weightless feel and high luster

My fave...

Jill Stuart - Mix Blush Compact - Baby Blush
Quad powder blush with pure luster. Blends smoothly and adds a touch of soft color to the cheek...

Will be going to HKG in November... Will get more collections from Jill Stuart... Can't wait for my trip... Shopping ; Eating ; Shopping ; Eating .... Hahaha!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA