Toys are special because they'll never give up on you... no matter what.

Booked online for Toy Story 3 @ The Cathay for 1025hrs... Baby picked me up from my place @ 9am... We went for my brekkie after collected the tickets... As it was still very early... decide to take pixs again before the crowd started to form....

Can you spot me????

Action Figure... Am I???

Loves this 2 guys... They are simple awesome...
In the movie, there were fourteen new characters... Find out themselves... Haha!! Both of us enjoyed the movie to the bits... Baby kept raving about this movie... Haha! Indeed is a BRILLANT movie... Thumbs Up!

A series of Toy Story 3 posters....


Best Besties Forever posters... Love them all... My fave is Woody & Jessie of course
New-Comer toys I like featured in this series - Dolly & Peas-in-a-pod

Most hilarious scene in the movie - Barbie & Ken... So cheeky! Haha...

Baddie - Lots-o-Huggin' Bear, aka "Lotso"


Pixar has made it again... A great job indeed. Entertainment with touching & meaningful storyline... Convey the message well to all of us to cherish our friendship... All I can say is that this movie get my full ratings.. Worth my both thumbs up...One of the top films of the year. Great for adults and children. The ending touches all hearts & this movie warms up my heart too...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA