Sex Out of the City - One Rochester

Thanks herworld.com & 1-Rochester for the exclusive invite to the Sex OUT of the City Party... Gathered ourselves to this event... Took a cabbie from Vivo City after our Laneige Party... Upon reaching 1-Rochester, we were greeted by the friendly staffs of One Rochester & The Studio... Registered our names.. were handed a bag of door gifts... The Studio, from Sweden gave all ladies in the house a free make-over... Thanks The Studio...

Me with my MA from The Studio...

Love this colour-palette to bits!!!!!

Cheryl & Linda got their hair curls... compliments from The Studio...

Jo & I.... Besties!!!

We wanted to get some drinks for ourselves... Airy seats are available outdoor... Before leaving the indoor... I took a pix with the door gift...

Cosy airy seats... I want those... Haha!!!

Inside each and every doorgift bag, there was a complimentary Lychee Martinis voucher... We redeemed them as our drinks... While waiting for our drinks... We snapped pixs again... Hehe!

This pix is funny.. seem like Cheryl is running away from me... "I JUST WANT A PIX WITH YOU MAH... LIDDAT OSO CANNOT MEH"... Haha!!

Our drinks came... Toasts for the best... Cheers!!!

Gotcha pix from Jo while Linda & I were reading The Studio Catalogue...

Some crazy poses from us - Cheryl & I...

Beside there was complimentary Lychee Martinis voucher, we were given a small bag of 4 macarons from 1-Caramel....

Thanks gals... I enjoyed myself very much... Looking forward for more girls' nite out again... Great companion!!! Thanks herworld.com, 1-Rochester, 1-Caramel & The Studio for the exclusive invite for this wonderful event...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA