Join me @ CDM - Sentosa *update*

Being a fanpage of Cafe Del Mar (CDM) & CATALOG group...saw this wall post...
Decided to RSVP for the re-launch party together with my besties... We are among the first 100 people who RVSP thru e-mail with CDM... I received a reply from CDM... that my RSVP is confirmed.. *HAPPY ME*... Thanks CDM for the invite... Muaks!

What's more the best 30 Shout-outs will win the party VIP list... VIP winners will announced on the day itself when I do my registration Out of curiousity, I just joined for fun... This was what I wrote on their wall for the contest... Hoping I can be selected as the VIP winner... Keep my fingers crossed!!!
Gotta a mail from CDM... OMG!!! I have been selected to be part of the VIP list... Thanks CDM! Yippie...
The FB contest might have closed... But don't fret... there is another chance for you to win the VIP invites... Lifestyle Asia is giving away FREE invites (10 pairs only)... Do grab yours now.... First come first serve basis. Act Fast before all gone...........
Activities like Flea Market, Tarot Card Reading, Foam pool, bikini ambassadors, fire twirlers, mega balloon drop all day long... Free flow at VIP Area between 6pm to 9pm

RSVP yourself & your friend by this Friday (25/June).... Remember to include your Name / IC / Contact Number + 1 friend (details as well). Subject heading (RE: Café del Mar Re-launch Party Promotion – LifestyleAsia.com) to info@cafedelmar.com.sg

JOIN ME @ CAFE DEL MAR - RE-LAUNCH PARTY... I AM READY FOR THE PARTY SO ARE YOU???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA