My loots @ Shiseido Sale

Took a half day for Shiseido Sale @ Orchard Building... Reached there @ 2pm... There was no lunch queue... Was pretty crowded inside the sale area...

I spent $62 during the Shiseido Sale... Fruitful buys for me… I got Lasting Powdery UV Foundation with SPF25 PA++ together with the casing ($30) from Maquillage.
Shade color different due to the lighting...
This is the correct shade for my lasting powdery foundation
Midnight Dresser x3 (2 red & 1 purple) from Majolica Majorca @ $5 each
Hair products from Shiseido Professional @ $5 each.... The products are Senscience Smooth Shampoo for Fizzy Hair - 300ml (UP-$24), Joice - Moisture Recovery Treatment Lotion for Normal Dry Hair - 200ml (UP-$26) and Joice - Silk Result Thermal Smoother (Spray On) - 150ml (UP-$37)..... Happy Hauling for me indeed!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA