Elizabeth Arden Prevage Face

I was unable to attend the Elizabeth Arden PREVAGE Face Preview on 28/Apr @ Barracks Cafe @ 8D Dempsey Road... The PREVAGE Face Samples were couriered to me. Thx Agnes & Elizabeth from Elizabeth Arden for arranging that for me...

A quick introductory of the products which I received:-
Advanced Anti-aging Serum x2
Ultra Protection Anti-aging Moisturizer

Heard alot rave about the PREVAGE Face range... Can't wait to use them and see the wonder on my face... I shall try them soon and share my reviews... Stay tune...
-------------------------------------------------
My review on PREVAGE Face Advanced anti-aging Serum - With the new technology and powerful antioxidant... I am pleased to say that it does make a difference on my skin... reducing the appearance of fines lines, dark spots... and my face was well-protected... No more saggy skin or dark spots to worry about cos this face protection is all you needed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA