A day with Baby @ Marina Barrage

I became a contest freak lately... frequent into contestjunkie blog to look for some good contests... Haha! Came across this cutie contest - Water Conversation Quiz by AsiaOne... Just answer 5 simple questions.. if you manage to answer all the questions correctly... then you are entitled to collect the limited edition plush toy (Water Wally) @ Marina Barrage...

Baby picked me up for lunchie... we had Dim Sum @ Sunshine Plaza... After that we went to Marina Barrage... as both of us yet been there before... I have been fascinating about going there after watching the latest season of Amazing Race and Marina Barrage has been the 9th pit stop around the world...
So I took part lolz... haha... Gotta an email for the collection to be made between 24/Apr - 31/May... Between 9am-9pm (Monday to Sunday)... Here you go... I collected my plush toy from the friendly customer service... There are 2 designs to choose from... I got this!

Marina Barrage... Here we come...

Not forgotten my fave loot that I got from Kino Bugis... The great supplement from Otona Look!s - STNY by Samatha Thavasa... I used this pouch for my hp... Love it loads! With the candy-color strips print... brighten up my day!

Cam-whoring in car with my fave STNY pouch...

Thanks Baby for the company... Marina Barrage is really nice.. Indeed I am impressed with the architecture and surprise that Marina Barrage is a first reservoir in the city area.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA