Be a Tester! *Update*

I have joined the 'Be a tester' for Her World Mag lately... Gotta a call from Her World regarding about being a tester for them... Followed by an e-mail from Special Project Editor about helping them in testing a mascara for the Her World July's booklet that they are working on... Indeed my pleasure! Thanks for keeping in touch with me... They arranged a courier to send the item to my office address... Appreciate loads!


They sent Too Faced Lash Injection Extreme Volume Mascara for my try-out... It is a Non-Waterproof Mascara... Wrap around each lash like tubes and wash off easily with soap and warm water.

It's really my pleasure and thanks for giving me a chance to use it. Needed my review in 4-day times... Here my review go...

This mascara makes my lashes look amazingly lovely... It builds up my lash length and thickness... What I like about this mascara is... It does not clump the lash when application... A perfect mascara for me as it holds my curl the whole day at work. Just a few coats on my lash and I can see the difference therefore removing of it makes easy.

My verdict for the product - Out of 5♥

Lasting Hold - 4♥ & Volume - 3.5♥

I will be looking out for my review in Her World July's Booklet. :) Thanks Her World once again.

Received my subscription copy of Her World July issue... come along the Sephora beauty buy booklet... My review is inside...Woohoo!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA