Dinner @ Jumbo - NSRCC

Sales & Marketing Dept dinner @ Jumbo - NSRCC... Free meal, on boss's account... I am the only photographer that day... Took some natural pixs of everybody (except myself) on the table...
Finally 2 pixs with preparation... see the difference (Ms Wendy & Ms Rina)
Ms Suhan & myself
Jumbo provides apron for all patrons... when having the chilli crab... So thoughful... Ultimate good service! Food we have ordered.....
Fried Fritter Dough stuffed with Sotong Meat... Yummy! Taste even better with the special made prawn paste sauce with grounded peanuts...

Pumpkin Soup with Scallops... Delicious! I love the soup to bitx....

My all time fave dish....

Spinach Tofu with Shrooms

Roasted Chicken stuffed with Fish-cake Meat....

Steamed Drunken Prawn with Herbal Broth

We ordered a plate of Chilli Crab & Black Pepper Crab....

Ordered 2 servings of Fried Mantou... Haha!

Yummy dinner indeed... Thanks Boss for giving me a lift to Tanah Merah MRT Station... As Baby picked me up from there... and sent me home... Thanks Baby for waiting for me while I was having my dinner.... Patience is my Baby's biggest good point... Muacks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA