The Body Shop Warehouse Sale

The Body Shop is having a warehouse sale with discounts of up to 70% starting on 10/Mar - 13/Mar. OM! Happening @ Suntec Convention... is @ my workplace, how could I give it a miss... I went during odd hrs (eat snake lolz) to avoid long queue & crowd... Lunch-time & after work timing is confirm a no-no for me cos the crowd and queue will be insane + madness X 100... Indeed great buys! Happy hauling for me...

My loots...
White Musk Set..
Packed in a ratten pouch, consists of:
- White Musk Body Shower-Gel

- White Musk Body Lotion
- Miniature Perfume
- Body Buffer

Travel Size Shower-Gel (4 for $10)
Grab these fragrances - White Musk, Morrocan Rose, Wild Cherry, Japanese Cherry Blossom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA