Weekend Nite @ Vivo City

After my Clarins & Her World Workshop at Institut Clarins - Wheelock Place.... Met Jo @ Vivo City for dinner.... Jo got a table @ Kim Gary ard 7.15pm... so she waited for me inside....



Jo had Pork Chop Bibim Bap Set which come with a small cup of Cream Soup.... I had my fave = Roasted Honey Spare Ribs with Shanghai Vegetables Rice... We shared the Hot-Plate Fried Wanton as our side....

After our dinner @ Kim Gary... headed down to Forever 21... for some shopping... guess what I got for myself... A Dark Slivery Beret for the upcoming Xmas season parties & outings... Saw this big X'mas tree outside the shopping mall... on our way to Daiso... Can't resist... so took some pics there...

OMG!! Time to rest our legs liao... headed down to Bakerzin... Jo ordered a glass of Passion Fruit Soda... and a light snackie - 6-stick of Chicken Satay with Yummy Peanut Sauce... Haha.. must be thinking what I had for my drink rite... nothing... just a glass of icy 'sky juice' (FOC).... The Chicken Satay is worth my thumbs up.... The meat is tender, delicious and juicy...

Baby came over to pick me up @ the taxi stand ard 10.50pm after his lessons... I had a nice shopping & dinner @ Vivo City...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA