Henry & Karen's Wedding in Msia part 01

My parents, Gan Ma together with my youngest bro, Tony... ttl 6ppl... we are going to attend our bro - Henry's wedding dinner in Segamat, Msia. We reached the train station ard 12.30pm....
This is the wedding groom...

Boarded the train ard 1.30pm and departed Singapore @ 2pm... We were heading to Segamat, JB... 3.5hrs train journey from Singapore... Finally we reached @ 5.35pm... 2 cars came to pick us up from the railway station... We went straight for a welcome dinner before heading to our hotel... Was a delicious dinner indeed... They had pre-booked 2 rooms for us @ Jin Ma Cheng Hotel... A twin & triple rooms to accomodate the 5 of us...

The next day... We were picked by Karen's father to their house for a simple dim sum bfast... The distance from our hotel to their place was barely 15mins... There was a tea ceremony later for the newly couple... in the afternoon... and followed by the wedding dinner @ Restaurant...

Look @ the meat pao... OM!! so big sia... hahaa!
As the restaurant did not provide the appreciation gifts for the guests... so my bro & his wife came out an idea to prepare their own... Content - Chocolates lolz...
OMG!!! He is so fat that I hardly see his neck... hahaha

Karen arranged a make-up artist for ma & gan ma... So they went over to the studio ard 4.30pm... I was alone in the hotel.. cos I was told that Karen's bro will come to pick pa, Tony & me @ 6.30pm... I did my make-up & straighten my hair using my all-time fave Philip Straighter... all by myself in the hotel room... Being bored.. so I took some pics of myself... while killing my waiting time..
To be continued... The wedding dinner ceremony.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA