Movie & Dinner date with Baby

As usual Baby picked me up from Suntec @ 7pm.... We were heading to Vivo City... Upon reaching the mall, straight up to buy our tickets... under GV member price @ $6.50 per ticket... good deal indeed.... Pixs taken @ the carpark lift lobby.... discreetly lah... cos pai say mah...
Since we were watching the 2130hrs show... plently of time.. so we planned for a nice & slow dinner... We walked around the mall... seeking for food... at last... we set our mind on Kim Gary... anyway its been a long time since we had dinner there...

I had Roasted Honey Spare Ribs with Shanghai Vegetables Rice while baby had Korean Noodles with Fried Egg & Shredded Pork... Thanks Baby for the nice dinner...
Our meal & pixs @ HK Kim Gary....

Straight after our dinner... we went for our movie. My say.... A watchable movie with 5 different short stories... Some horror & comedy scenes will still remain in your head for a while... I specially love the 4th story - "Salvage" (scariest scene) & the 5th story - "In The End" (funniest scene)... cos the last one is a rather funny... Bet those ppl who covered their face throughout the first 4 stories... were also be laughing in the end... Still prefer 4-Bia (Phobia 1)... Awaiting for Phobia 3... I hope.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Baby loves the whole Me! An emotional commitment... Think I've got myself a gem! My guy is in love with me. He invests his time and effort in our relationship, and takes a genuine interest what's going on in my life (my job, family, and my interests). For example, he puts on his sweetest behavior when meetng my parents. He say he really committed and physically smitten with me too... When I've had a bad day at work, his priority is always me and only me... He loves the whole me when he accepts me for who I am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA