Dinner with Baby @ Liang Court

Baby picked me up from Suntec @ 7.30pm... Heading to Liang Court... Upon reaching the mall, headed straight for Tampopo... cos both of us were famished... Been a yr since I last visited.... Dun really fancy the food there.... but I told myself that I will give Tampopo and myself a chance... so we decided to dine there again... Pixs taken while waiting for the food to be served...


I ordered Mini Shabu Spicy Ramen with Mixed Tempura & Tonkatsu while Baby had Shabu & Tiger Prawns Tempura Curry Rice Set additional Miso Soup too... Thanks Baby for the delightful dinner...
After our meal... went over to Kinokuniya to buy some Japanese Magazine... Intention to get Spring Mag Nov Issue, Steady Mag Oct Issue & Can Cam Mag Nov Issue... but all sold out... so in the end I got X-girl Mag instead with GWP - XGirl Mook Large Tote Bag...
We left ard 9pm... Baby sent me home... Muacks.... You always make me laugh when I want to cry. I am looking forward to spend my whole life with you. I will be everything. You know all I want is to be the one who will never lets you down. You are the greatest gift that god has given to me... And Baby, you complete me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA