Chilling out @ Happy Daze Café

It's been a long time since we last chill-out @ pub, so Baby suggested we do that after his lessons... He fetched me from my girls' outing after his lessons at the Wisma's taxi stand... We drove home first to pick Coco up... before heading to Happy Daze Café @ Serangoon Gardens... Love this pet friendly place.... Once we reached the place, Coco became the centre of the attraction... People around us stopped their current topics and started to their discussion on doggies... Hahaha...



Baby introduced me this new German Beer - Erdinger... So we ordered 2 tall glasses of Light Erdinger... Taste good... suitable for ladies... kinda sweet...

We ordered Banana Muffins from the Doggy Snack Menu for Coco... She enjoyed her muffins to the bitz... Thanks Baby for making the time to chill-out with me and Coco... Muacks!!
Time to go home le... We left ard 1.45am... A long day for myself & Baby... We enjoyed ourselves very much today….

Thanks Baby, I'll belong to you forever and will stay with you always.... You're the one I love... I will be devoted to you... Because I love you, I will walk to the end of the world with you... So let us to together forever...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA