Upcoming Taipei Trip

I am going to Taipei in exactly 1-week times from today… can't wait liao... haha... Next coming Wednesday on the 07/10 for 4D/3N trip... Fulfill my shopping and makan desire.... However flu bug, sore throat and bad cough had struck me since last thursday... Hope I will be better... by next week... Will update my blog with pixs, when I'm back from my trip….

Flying with China Airlines, motive to go there is to shop, eat & relax.... As my flight is @ 1025hrs, think I need to be well-prepared latest by Monday night…. Baby will be sending me to the airport ard 7plus... He will be having
our b'fast at the airport canteen... As Baby need to rush to work by 9.30am so he will be leaving ard 8.45am from the airport... Meet up my tour-mate Joanne ard 9am... after Baby's leaving... cos baby say he wants to have more two-of-us time before I leave for my trip...

Will be staying @ Royal Castle Hotel Taipei inclusive of ABF... The hotel is located near to Xi Men Ding Subway Station. Pretty good location… I really looking forward for my trip.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA