Pandora Event by L'officiel Magazine *latest updated*

Meeting Wendy @ Orchard.. as we are going to the flagship for Pandora @ Ion... Got to know this flagship event from L'officiel Magazine... RSVP myself and Wendy for this classy & stylish event... Received both e-mail & SMS confirmation from L'officiel Magazine for our attendance...

During the event... Picked and wore our desire costume Jewellery for some photo-taking... Was fun when we were choosing the jewellery to put on for the shooting... Most of the guests enjoyed it... As for the speech given by Ms Michelle... was pretty good and detailed...

*with frame*

Refreshments were sufficient for all the guests attending this event... PIC for the Pandora were very friendly.. Photographers and the servers were nice too... Somehow rather... the lady sitting @ the reception for the registration whom I suspect she was from the L'officiel Magazine... She was rather hostile and look moody... can't feel her enthusiasm towards the flagship event... rather disappointed as this is my first event thru L'officiel Magazine...

We were told by Michelle - PIC for Pandora that all the guests in the house will be given a sliver pendant as an appreciation for the attendance. But... I was not given the door gift neither my friend - Wendy... when we left the event... Well like I always say... is the fun that matters... I really hope that everyone can show their enthusiasm towards the things they do...

Received a SMS from Baby... he has reached Wisma Atria taxi stand le... So I walked over from Ion... He picked me up to have dinner @ lavender together... We had Pig's Organ Soup again.... of course is my Baby's craving lolz... As usual, he got me a copy of October Cleo Magazine... Thanks for the dinner, mag & the car-ride home... Loves you Baby... Muacks...

Received a letter from L'officiel Magazine that my personalize photo cover is ready for collection... so made a trip down Pandora @ Ion with Wendy... Very unique and nice... love to the bitz!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA