My recommendation.....

This review was posted @ CozyCot website by me - Babyjessling

I have not been using Pantene hair products for ages. I remembered using the shampoo when I was a teenager. I can’t remember why I stopped... but now I’m glad to discover this new product from Pantene.

Got the sample when I purchased the Cleo Magazine... so just gave it a try.... Normally sample is meant for one time usage... but my bff suggested that half tube per wash is enough... At first, I doubted her words, due to my long hair... is pretty much understand that I would need to use quite a lot to cover my hair... In spite of my doubts, I still took her advice... Indeed, she was right... I used half of the tube with a bit of water, lathered it well and I can really feel my hair-ends is getting softer.

Rinsed off after 3 mins... OMG!! My hair look great.... incredibly silky soft & manageable... I was amazed by the results... and I love the smell too...

Highly recommended - dry and porous hair...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA