Wee Nam Kee Hainanese Chicken Rice for dinner

Ma wasn't feeling well eversince she came back from the wedding dinner invite on Monday... She told me to grab my dinner outside... Normally... Tuesday is the day... Baby will come to my place for dinner... Since ma is not cooking... so she will compensate the dinner on Friday instead...

As usual Baby picked me up ard 7pm from Suntec.... He brought me to Novena Ville... Famous Wee Nam Kee Hainanese Chicken Rice for our dinner.... Never eat before... even alot of good reviews from friends...


We ordered 2 sets of Roasted Chicken Rice and a bowl Dumpling Soup... Yummy and filing dinner... The chicken rice is heavenly fragrant. The chicken meat is tender and juicy. The dumpling soup taste great too. I simply in love Wee Nam Kee Chicken Rice now. There is one major flaw - Poor Service. The attitude and non-speaking English staffs... can really piss people off sometimes... In despite this... I still come back because of good food... haha... I damn jialat rite... Bo Bian... Nice food mah... Well last but not least... Thanks for the wonderful meal... Baby...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA