We are 1-yr old le...

Went for K-supper to celebrate our one yr anniversary.... We sang from 11.30pm - 4am in the morning... Love to hear baby singing... Hmm.. nice... of course... Love to the bitz... Thanks Baby for singing session... Both of us simply love to sing... haha... As promise from Baby.. crabby dinner... next week... pls ensure hor... I craving leh... haha... We go Ban Leong okie...

The days that we have shared are too cherishable to forget... You are the only one that matters... You are the reason my heart beats for... A year has finally passed... as our love continues to last... To mark this special one year anniversary... I love you my Baby and I vow I always will, it is a guarantee...

Baby... now I am saying "I DO"... This is a lifetime promise that I will hold... A promise that I make until we grow old. Saying I do... is more than saying I love you.... It goes beyond describing how true is my love for you, because words are not enough to express my love for you.
*Happy Anniversary, Baby! I love you!*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA