Baikohken Ramen - A Die-Die-Must-Try for Hokkaido-style Ramen

Meet Baby @ Orchard ard 7.15pm after work... We went North Canal for dinner... After reading alot of reviews about Baikohken Ramen... so we decided to give it a shot... Baby ordered a half-size of Shoyu Char Siew Ramen while I got myself half-size Miso Char Siew Ramen.... Side dish – Fried Gyoza... Free flow of Mugi-cha (roasted barley tea). Good for digestion...


Trust me, the Half size portion is big enough to fill ur stomach... Fried Gyoza is heavenly delicious... Is a MUST TRY!!! Very cripsy on the outside... and taste great in the inside... The free flow of mugi cha is really a plus point... The noodles is Q enough and I like the yummy miso soup base.... A good choice for ramen.... Char Siew is tender too.... I will DEFINITELY come back again... OISHI!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA