Ad-hoc... meet up with old pals

Last min... received a call from Deborah on Friday (21/08) for a meet up with Zanna and herself @ Esplanade... Haha... since Baby is working late and had to pick his ma from work... so I confirmed my date with them lolz... Deborah picked me up from my place ard 8.30pm... It's been quite awhile since we got together for makan-ing or mahjong-ing... haha... They are my Mahjong Kakis.... Nice meet up... ladies... looking forward for more outings...

With Zanna
With Zanna & Deborah

Baby came over to pick me up from Esplanade nearly to 12mn... guess what!! is our 1-yr anniversary lol... 22/08 is the special for us... Thanks baby for making time to pick me up from my girls' outing...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA