Is weekend again.... Yippee!!!

Baby came over to my place to have breakfast with me before going to work... *touched*.... We headed to Bendemeer Food Centre for our breakfast.... We had Fishball Noodles together... Feel sweet in my heart....

At Bendemeer Food Centre... there is a popular stall named 'Lucky'.... this stall is famous for their Fried Mee Hoon and Fish Cake.... Always long queue in the morning... and close nearly to noon time.... Wanted to eat so badly... so I decided to pack that for my lunch... I was lucky cos the queue was short then... Took me less than 10 mins for queue up... I ordered Fried Mee Hoon with Luncheon Meat @ $1.50... Cheap rite... taste great too...

After our meal.... Baby sent me home.... Baby's TLC really... make my day... ^-^ Received his sms... telling me that he had reached office safely le... We msn-ed each other (on & off)... Around 12.50pm... Baby msn-ed that he is leaving office for his class... See Baby always has the heart to inform me his whereabouts.... Good job Baby!!!

Day after day, you gave me the reason to be in love... As long as you were there, I just wanted to let you know, that I could never fully express, how much I feel for you. My love is always devoted to you... It is eternal within my heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA