I got my Cleo - Aug Issue.... Thanks Baby

Went to Zara @ Liat Towers with Jo after work, I got myself a pair of jeans (slim fit) @ SGD59.90... Cool grabs...

After my purchase @ Zara, Baby picked me up for dinner... We headed down to Bukit Timah Food Centre for our dinner... Baby has craving for crayfish... haha.. so fulfilled him lolz... see Baby Wifey treats you good rite...

Without failed... Baby got me the Cleo Magazine... every month... Like a habit for him liao... As usual... we ordered Baby Kai Lan with Garlic & Chilli Crayfish... Yummy... Nice dinner with my Baby Hubby... Vielen Danke... for removing the crayfish shell for me... Ich Liebe Dich... Meine Liebling

When I'm with you, eternity is just a step away, my love for you continues to grow each day. You bring a joy to my heart, I've never felt before, with each touch of your hand, I love you more and more. Whenever we say goodbye, part at night, I hold you dearly, deep inside my heart. My seven words for you... "Forever And Always, I Will Love You."

Comments

jkinloveforever said…
Please keep a piece of my heart with you
where you go,
Take it everywhere you want it to be
And remember me
And the times we share

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA