Yes, I do... Baby

Received a sms from Baby ard 2220hrs.. said that he was booking out soon.. He reached my place @ 2340hrs... Upon meeting him... I gave him a bear hug... to relieve his tiring day in camp... Baby drove around Marina Promenade... Nice 'yu che he' experience...

We chatted in the car... Baby always love to share his day with me... Baby drove me back and walked me home... He left my place ard 0130hrs... and I received his sms @ 0200hrs... telling that he has reached home safely... 'Sweet Dreams & Sleep Well Baby'

Baby informed me by sms-ing that he has reached camp safely @ 0720hrs this morning... love you loads, Baby... I'm always happy when you're around with me... It doesn't matter what we do as long as I'm with you... You're always on my mind.. Thinking of you each day is a MUST...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA