With love from Baby Jess-Ling

4 days to go, just gotta endure that 4 more days... Baby will be finishing his ICT le... Last week... Baby can book out or night off every night... but this week... is out-field week... so he had to stay in camp all the way till Fri nite... which means... I can't see him for the next days... Missing him badly... Life sucks... cos Baby is not by my side!!! Can't wait till Friday... so I can see Baby again... hehe... *Happy*... at least I still be able to tok to Baby every night before going to bed... and he will give me morning sms without fail... sometimes will call me for a short chat... Sms from him during my work time to keep my day great ahead... Thanks Baby for packing my heart with you... to the camp..

Baby...This is for you

If you ask me if I need you, the answer is forever... If you ask me if I'll leave you, the answer is never... If you ask me what I value the most, the answer is you... If you ask me if I love you, the answer is I do. Because of you, I found out what true love is... Now that I found you.... I afraid to lose you.... You are the only who completely takes my breath away.

Destiny draws us so close to each other. I believe that our love is the long lasting kind.... Yes it is... everlasting...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA