Visit to Dairy Farm Estate Condo

Baby sent me to PSB Academy for my lessons... Adore Baby's TLC... *Touched*.... Got Baby his breakfast as my appreciation...

Baby came down to pick me up from my lessons ard 5.10pm.... We Went to Dairy Farm Estate Condo for a quick swim... After our swim... we sat by the poolside for some chit-chatting...

Roaming around the Condo Area... Nice and quiet place... Baby.. yes... I love it... if possible... we can consider there as our No.1 choice...

Dinner at Ivins @ Binjai Park - Bukit Timah.... Since we were so near there.... and we were also longing to eat there too... We ordered :- Chyepoh Omelette, Bakwan Kepeting, Ayam Rendang & Sambal Kang Kong...
Still in love with Bakwan Kepeting - Nonya Classic Soup very much... yummy!!! We had a delightful dinner there... Ivins is really worth my both thumbs-up. The food really delicious & affordable... Both Baby & I will come back to dine again for sure...

The first time I saw you... I already knew.... You had my heart... I truly loved you.... You make me whole. You're the one I love... You're my soul mate... You make me complete... There could be no other... The only one is you... My one and only true lover... I love you with all my heart, my soul and mind...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA