'Packed' Mos Burger Dinner with Baby

As usual... Baby picked me up from work @ 6:15pm... catching the 7:35pm show @ The Cathay...We are watching Drag Me to Hell....
Before collecting our tickets from the ticket booth, we went to pack our dinner @ Mos Burger - Plaza Singapura... We had a quick bite @ The Cathay Cinesnax Area... It was Baby's suggestion lolz... Baby took a pix for me there.. after our meal....

A good movie with intertwined horror & humor... It scares you at times and yet at times give a good laugh... Kind of a relief in between the scares... Hardly horror movies have this 'feature' in it... Good movie indeed! Storyline is pretty interesting but sad ending.
-------------------------------------------------------
After our show... Baby sent me home... before that... we went to pump petrol... near my place... Baby got us some drinks... Baby's TLC towards me really... make my date... ^-^

I keep with me... your everlasting love... God sent you from above. You have my trust... You have my heart, do I have yours too? I'll belong to you till the very end of time and you will forever stay as my Honey Baby Gong Gong in my heart. It has been so good like this from the start... so baby.... trust me with your heart...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA