My Sunday....

Baby had to attend lessons in school... so we decided to have a early brunch @ Marsiling... We had Bak Tut Teh... Knowing that I will be alone @ home when he went for his lessons... and baby will only be back from school around 8 plus... so he bought me 2 slices of Roti Prata for my late lunch or early dinner... See he always so thoughtful and loving towards me... After our meal... he sent me home before heading to school... Muacks... Baby...

Baby came down to my place before he going back to his camp... touched sia... I appreciate so much... I received his sms ard 2202hrs... telling that he has reached camp safely... and he was busy in camp... Arrgh! I fell asleep while waiting for Baby's call or sms... This morning when I woke up... there was a missed call @ 0030hrs and 7 sms from baby... Sorry Baby... I fell asleep... -_-

Love is missing someone whenever we're apart... But somehow feeling warm inside because you're always close to me in heart... Muacks...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA