Lunchie wif Baby

Baby came down to Suntec just to have lunch with me... touched sia... I appreciate his thought.. This morning... he sent me a morning sms.. telling me that his eye's condition has improved a lot le... so happy to hear that... He reached my work-place 12.50pm ... observed his wounded eye... indeed better le ... I can fang xin le (Oops! my singlish again...hehe)

We went to Ramen Marutama @ Central to have lunch... Our No. 1 choice haunt for ramen... guess what.. there was no queue at all... envy me rite.... hehe... Tks baby for the lunch treat... See ya @ 5.45pm.. later... Baby is coming to pick me up from work... ^-^
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
They way you kiss me.... so sweet. Baby, we are as one.... our love is so true. I don't wanna to lose you and never let you slip through my fingers.... You are my last man in life....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA