Ivins @ Binjai Park - Bukit Timah

We went to Ivins @ Binjai Park - Bukit Timah.... for our simple celebration for us... As Baby is going for his reservist tmr... How come so 'Zun' ... he is going for his ICT on our day sia... haix.... what to do... My baby is a truely Singaporean.... This is oso his plus point...

Waiting impatiently for baby to pick me up from his lessons for dinner... Baby reached around 8.30pm... we headed down to Bukit Timah for our late dinner... When we reached there... all soup were sold out.. OM!!! I missed my fave Bakwan Kepeting... All goes to Baby lah... who ask him to be so late... haix... Baby.. Pls listen up.. You owe me my soup... enough all the dramatic thingy... guess what... Baby spotted the ex-tcs actress - Phyills Quek... she was having her dinner with 3 other friends @ Ivins too... haha... OMG!!! She looked so plain w/o her make-up... See... This tells you make-up is so powerful...

Back to our meal... We ordered Egg Fuyong, Long Beans Itek, Sotong SambalI, Ayam Goreng Rempah. We had a yummy dinner there... But still miss my Bakwan Kepeting... x_x

It is Love that gives me courage to stand against my fears and to open up my heart to you... to let you see my tears. It is Love that gives me trust and hope when little thing go wrong. When distance stands between us... it is Love that keeps me strong. How wonderful that I can share this Love with you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA